Damage stack? shadow self when does it get destroyed?

By [email protected], in KeyForge

Lets say you have a shadow self with only 2 hit points left

Next to this shadow self we have two 3 power creatures

What happens in this example?
If a power 5 creature attacks one of the the power threes what happens

I assume that shadow self takes all 5 and is destroyed per damage happens at the same time

What happens in this example?

Ammonia Clouds is cast by the enemy player

I assume the player can choose to have shadow self take the damage first, and thus be killed ended its effect on the game

then the two other power 3 creatures would be killed

It would be great if I had a confirm on if my above assumptions are correct

The Amonia Cloud question was asked on the Facebook group, and Brad Andres, the lead developer for KeyForge, said damage is dealt simultaneously, so Shadow Self would take all the damage, then be destroyed. In your first question Shadow Self would receive all 5 damage and then be destroyed, just as you thought, but the power 5 attacking creature would still take 3 damage from the 3 power creature it attacked. Probably best to simply attack Shadow Self as it deals no damage.

Yep, just get your damage tokens and put them in front of everything.

For Shadow Self slide the damage from the creatures adjacent him over to his position.

Now take the damage and slide it onto the card it is in front of and remove any damage taken on shields.

So if one creature has 2 shadow selfs next to it then both shadow selfs take 6 and in interior creature takes 0

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

So if one creature has 2 shadow selfs next to it then both shadow selfs take 6 and in interior creature takes 0

The interior creature definitely takes 0, but I suspect the active player would decide which Shadow Self's ability would resolve first and only one would receive the 6 damage.