Run-able Adventures

By HaphazardNinja, in Realms of Terrinoth

Anyone have any sessions they'd share? Already have The Malady Melody. Thanks!

Edited by HaphazardNinja

Id like to know if anyone has any level 0 adventures out there that they're willing to share or recommend.

While not specifically set in the Realms of Terrinoth I have created my own fantasy setting with a premade adventure. I'm sure it would be very easy to convert into RoT.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_R5xst7roYiSa2zt_Is5utciaBnQWmfb/view?usp=drivesdk

This is the thread i made where i go into detail about some of the skills that would easily convert.

I've just started two campaigns on Realms of Terrinoth, however my adventures are in Italian so of little use for sharing.

On ‎9‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:57 AM, Noahjam325 said:

While not specifically set in the Realms of Terrinoth I have created my own fantasy setting with a premade adventure.

Very well done sir! Love the golem orphan headmaster.

Do you have a template for making the adventure you are willing to share (or point me in the right direction). .doc?

Edited by Sturn
10 hours ago, Sturn said:

Very well done sir! Love the golem orphan headmaster.

Do you have a template for making the adventure you are willing to share (or point me in the right direction). .doc?

I used GM Binder , if that's what you mean by template. I highly recommend it, even for people with little to no knowledge of HTML. I was able to figure it out with some copy, paste, and Google-fu.

This is the template itself , created by another forum user here .

Edited by Noahjam325