Sabine, which version?

By Eddie, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Did we ever get a clear answer on which version of Sabine is the correct one for campaign? The 2 move or the 4 move? I'm expecting the 4 move is correct due to the loss of mobile, but want to make sure.

Edited by Eddie

2 spaces is correct. The card in the ToL box is correct.

Fortunately you should not need the campaign card from Sabine&Zeb expansion in the majority of the cases, so you can just lose it.

Edited by a1bert

Wait, the Sabine cards in the ToL box and the ally pack were different?

I hope I threw away the right one ?

didn't realize they were different either. I usually stuff my campaign cards away and play skirmish first and foremost, then maybe pull out the campaign later. Honestly I've never had a side mission come up outside of the Legends app play. How often can you get an ally to come in or get the side mission? Or is Lothal better designed to get the allies involved?

In the Tyrants of Lothal campaign you surely get allies involved a lot...

1 hour ago, buckero0 said:

didn't realize they were different either. I usually stuff my campaign cards away and play skirmish first and foremost, then maybe pull out the campaign later. Honestly I've never had a side mission come up outside of the Legends app play. How often can you get an ally to come in or get the side mission? Or is Lothal better designed to get the allies involved?

If you play the Tyrants of Lothal campaign, you are pretty much guaranteed to have Sabine as an ally, although you don't necessarily have to take her (unless you play the fully expanded Lothal campaign, then I think you eventually run out of Spectres to take if you don't have Sabine). 2 movement points is probably not a huge issue in campaign, hopefully you at least kept the skirmish and campaign cards, the Blast 1 and mobile on the skirmish card are likely to have a much bigger impact on campaign play.