Question on Officer actions

By Whitebubble, in Legends of the Alliance

Screenshot_20180828_233906.png

The officer did not use executive order. Therefore he is executing the the second action on the list. Which is an attack action. Fine so far. What is his next action? I first thought the Move 3 as he is only allowed to attack once. Then I thought, what is the meaning of the second action? Couldn't you just remove it from the list and it would turn out the same? Apart from the fact that you are only allowed to move 1 compared to 3?

Anybody else stumbled over this? Usually I use executive order. That is why I never questioned the list. Now that I haven't used it for the first time this is a bit unclear. Or is he meant to attack twice when he cannot order another figure?

Edited by Whitebubble

Unless the figure has Assault, it can only perform one action that contains an attack, conveniently indicated with the attack action symbol.

The third line is for the case when Executive Order was used. The move is smaller than when Executive Order wasn't used like you noticed.

Thanks for the clarification. That's what I thought ^_^

Now that we talked about I remember (have no screenshot) another action list where I had problems to resolve. It was Sorin who had an attack action stating something like:

"Attack two different rebels. Target the rebel that is adjacent to the most friendly figures"

How is this suppose to work. So this is one attack action but I am supposed to attack two different rebels (2 attacks then, even though he doesn't have assault).

Anybody experienced that as well with Sorin?

The restriction is in the number of actions containing attacks, not the number of attacks performed. (This has always been the rule.)

(For example Darth Vader's Brutality attacks all adjacent rebels in the app - and two adjacent figures without.)

Edited by a1bert

Okay I see. It seems like I tend to think to much ;)

I should just do what is written and apply the rules and I should be fine (that's what i always think untill I encounter the next question...haha)