Twin Troopers 43: Tyrants of Lothal

By ThatJakeGuy, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Hello everyone! This week on Twin Troopers, we go through every deployment card in the new wave and talk about our first impressions of them. We're both really excited about the new possibilities presented by Tyrants of Lothal.

https://www.twintroopers.com/podcast/2018/5/episode-42-tyrantsoflothal

Death Troopers are proving to be a disappointment

On 8/23/2018 at 10:13 PM, Darth evil said:

Death Troopers are proving to be a disappointment

****! LOL. I posted asking for feedback on their value and just saw your comment now. I'm worried they don't hit hard enough and I'm not that interested in putting more points into figures that are more supportive.

On 8/23/2018 at 7:27 AM, ThatJakeGuy said:

Hello everyone! This week on Twin Troopers, we go through every deployment card in the new wave and talk about our first impressions of them. We're both really excited about the new possibilities presented by Tyrants of Lothal.

https://www.twintroopers.com/podcast/2018/5/episode-42-tyrantsoflothal

You guys are awesome! I ❤️ Jake.

Just listened to this, great podcast as always! Sorry to hear you guys won't be putting out as many episodes in the future, but I look forward to listening when you do!

I had a couple questions/comments about your analysis:

1. In your discussion of Kanan, you mention that he can't really do anything with the information you gain from Force Vision, because he can't get his allies out of harms way if they're likely to be attacked. But if you're taking Spectre Cell in your list, you could use the 2 movement points and attack from that during Kanan's activation to help that ally.

2. I know you didn't discuss command cards (except for character-specific ones), but there are a few command cards for Imperials that allow you to discard harmful conditions and gain some benefit, potentially making Heavy Fire more interesting? I agree that it seems underwhelming in general, but with those cards it might be more of a consideration.

Thanks again for putting out this podcast, always enjoy listening to your insights!