Is the League over? If not...

By BrooklynMike, in Arkham Horror League

Please don't tell me the League actually ends on December 19th! (long, slow motion NNNNOOOooooooooo......)

If not, please point me to the scenarios as we are getting ready to play scenario 3 on Sunday.

Thanks!

The League does not end on the 19th. Scenario 10 will be up this week. An official wrap up post will be on the front page some time next week. All results for this league must be in by the 31st of January to be counted. And yes I am working on updating the scores ;) .

Are there any plans to continue the league into another season once this one wraps up?

There will be an official post next week. Hint: Yes, there will be another session.

Details will go up and there will be a deadline for the results from this session, and updated scores, and a couple of other things.

arg, the madness continues....

hoping next time it might be a bit faster than what, 6 months? enjoyed it all though. well, except for the black cave one, that was awful. then again, I have yet to try 10!

I did not get in on the league but am interested in runningt he scenarios with my group. Are they still posted somewhere?

Thanks

TK

TatteredKing said:

I did not get in on the league but am interested in runningt he scenarios with my group. Are they still posted somewhere?

Thanks

TK

You can still try to jam them in before the 31st of January. All scnearios are on the Support Page for Arkham Horror:

http://new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm=6&esem=4

Although we have submitted all our scores we might try and replay our lowest scoring scenario (7) before the deadline. We can do this because luckily we had the same investigators from start to finish, don't know if we will fare any better though..

Hello,

when we can expect 2nd season of the League?

Thanks,

Miner

Miner said:

Hello,

when we can expect 2nd season of the League?

Thanks,

Miner

Yes. It was already stated there would be another season. They are taking suggestions in another thread.