Temporary alliance plastic card

By Zagnoroth, in Imperial Assault Skirmish

Does anyone know if the temporary alliance plastic card is going to be available at another event?

You'll probably be able to get one off of the prize wall at Worlds.

Other than that, I'd say probably not, so if you're eyeing it on eBay or something, and you catch it for under $50US, that's probably your only avenue.

Our smaller-than-X-Wing player base doesn't leave a lot of participants looking to sell out there in the secondary market, and I've seen some weird fluctuations in IA promo prices over the years.

The old Adepticon Trandoshan Hunters promo was super rare because I think 5 people got one from that event a couple of years back, but once the Worlds prize wall started, tons of us have them now.

when were these passed out?

They were passed out for participating in the 4 players skirmish at Gencon. They're not plastic though. The Vinto is spot gloss and looks disgusting. Probably now my favourite card.

I have a copy of temp alliance for sale if you're interested

On 8/17/2018 at 10:08 AM, NeverBetTheFett said:

They were passed out for participating in the 4 players skirmish at Gencon. They're not plastic though. The Vinto is spot gloss and looks disgusting. Probably now my favourite card.

I have  a copy of temp alliance for sale if you're interested

How much?

18 hours ago, Zagnoroth said:

How much?

I sent you a message