Questions and comments

By Gamer2018, in Discover: Lands Unknown

Hello All,

The game sounds very interesting. I don't see myself buying more than one copy as it will be quite idiotic.

My plan is to find the characters that I would like to play, print them and then laminate them. I did that with my AH LGC character cards while some deluxe sets were on the wayl. As one who have all the AH LGC sets and expansions, I tend to print and laminate character cards while using sleeves for the rest.

My questions:

1st: when will the game be released?

2nd: Will we have the possibility to pick the characters we like?

3rd: I think it is a classic family game. In case my family will feel very enthusiastic, I'll see if I will purchase a second box (the reason that I'm reluctant to do so is due to the possibility of obtaining the same characters).

Please post your comments.

Thank you.

Hello,

according to FFG it will be released in Q4 this year. The Box contains 12 out of 36 total characters, so no, you wont know which one you will be getting. I make a huge leap and assume that there will be 4 classes (since there are only 4 miniatures in the box). Which could mean that you might be able to choose one out of 3 characters for one class.

But: Speculations are speculations. Let's wait for more information

Edited by Raahk
1 hour ago, Raahk said:

Hello,

according to FFG it will be released in Q4 this year. The Box contains 12 out of 36 total characters, so no, you wont know which one you will be getting. I make a huge leap and assume that there will be 4 classes (since there are only 4 miniatures in the box). Which could mean that you might be able to choose one out of 3 characters for one class.

But: Speculations are speculations. Let's wait for more information

I'm guessing everyone just chooses a colored meeple and any character they want.