Rochester, NY - Monthly meetup

By TheGuardian118, in Player community

Hello everyone! This week on Thursday (August 16th) from 6pm to 9pm there is the monthly LOTR card game meetup at Just Games in Panorama plaza. Admission is free, just bring a deck or two. We usually have 8-10 people, but hopefully someone new will see this and we'll have some more!

The meetup is monthly, but the date does vary depending on other store events. (Last month it was a Wednesday for example) The store has a Facebook page where they post the event so you can follow that to know what day it's scheduled for. PM me for a link if you want it and can't find it when searching.

I don't work for the store so I highly recommend joining the Facebook group in case of any unforeseen circumstance that would cause them to need to cancel or change it.

This month the meetup is scheduled for 9/22 5pm to 8pm!

I'm not 100% certain if I'll make it this month, but I got the limited collectors edition so I plan on bringing those two quests if I do!

I missed posting the last couple times, but the January game night is on Saturday, 1/5 at 4pm.

February 16th at 4pm is the next meetup! We are planning on doing the Heirs of Numenor box or cycle.