Question about Support and stealth

By Invierno, in 2. AGoT Rules Discussion

Hi happy.gif

maybe a silly question about Support and Stealth. The F.A.Q (v1.0) of Lord Commander of the Kingsguard: "(...) The redirect abilit on Lord Commander of the Kingsguard occurs during step 2 (save/cancel) of the resolution of the Framework Action Window in wich stealth targets are chosen and defenders are (not) declared. It cancels the initiation of this Windos, and re-opens the Player Action Window between declaring attackers (now against the new target) and assigning steatth "

So, I understand the attacker assign stealth again to the "new potential defenders"; right?

But the Tournament Rules, pag 5 (Multiplayer Titles: Wen one player "Supports" Another Player), the last phrase: " Stealth, if applicable, must be declared against a character controlled by the player who is the original target of the attack "

The silly question: why is different? The point is that the first on (Lord Commander) "Redirect" and the second one "Support"?

Thank you very much happy.gif

It all has to do with the timing of it and the fact that declaring defenders in Support of another player does not redirect the challenge.

I don't feel like typing the detailed explanation out again, so I'll refer you to the thread on this Rules board titled "Who gets stealth with the Title Effects?"

I canĀ“t believe I miss a post where I actually write a reply >_<UUU

Sorry sonrojado.gif sonrojado.gif sonrojado.gif