Shiksha Scout

By Victarion13, in L5R LCG: Rules Discussion

So the card says:

" While this character is participating in a conflict, you are considered to control an additional character in this conflict."

Can I use A Legion of One in this case?

And also, do I need only 1 other character (bushi of course) for use the action of Riot in The street and for use Press of Battle it counts as 2? (I think those are obvious, but I prefer to ask for be sure)

18 minutes ago, Victarion13 said:

So the card says:

" While this character is participating in a conflict, you are considered to control an additional character in this conflict."

Can I use A Legion of One in this case?

And also, do I need only 1 other character (bushi of course) for use the action of Riot in The street and for use Press of Battle it counts as 2? (I think those are obvious, but I prefer to ask for be sure)

Shiksha Scout isn't a Bushi so doesn't count towards activating Riot, so no interaction there.

As to Legion my gut would be you can't activate but I would leave that to wiser minds then mine to make a final determination.

I'd say you can't play A Legion of One on a lone Shiksha Scout, since you're considered to have 2 participating characters in that situation.

The virtual extra character is not a Bushi (or anything else).

It totally counts for Press of Battle (or Shinjo Shono), since those abilities count your participating characters.

14 hours ago, Schmoozies said:

Shiksha Scout isn't a Bushi so doesn't count towards activating Riot, so no interaction there.

As to Legion my gut would be you can't activate but I would leave that to wiser minds then mine to make a final determination.

I made a big mistake about Bushi traits.

Thanks to everyone. Now let's see about A legion of One, but I do think that I can't use it