Jabba's Realm now live!

By allenkwest, in Legends of the Alliance

On 8/9/2018 at 12:30 AM, algi15 said:

Both campaigns or only Jabba?

It still seems to like them. We've had a Wampa deploy in a foundry in the first campaign, and we have had one rock up in the jungles of some place or other and the deserts of Tatooine in the Jabba campaign.

We like to think it's the same Wampa, wandering from place to place, and leaving quickly when he gets an overly warm welcome.

7 hours ago, udat said:

We like to think it's the same Wampa, wandering from place to place, and leaving quickly when he gets an overly warm welcome.

So what? You just keep showing up to ruin this dude’s vacations?

On 8/23/2018 at 6:17 PM, Uninvited Guest said:

So what? You just keep showing up to ruin this dude’s vacations?

I like to think we show up and give him an amazing light show!

I took a look at the first mission and it is different then the campaign. So this is a different campaign? can anyone tell me how many missions it is? is it 11 like the box or is it 4 like the other app campaign?

Edited by Payens

I think you play 5 missions, although I've not finished the campaign yet. You get to choose between missions sometimes also, so there is some replayability there.

35 minutes ago, Payens said:

I took a look at the first mission and it is different then the campaign. So this is a different campaign? can anyone tell me how many missions it is? is it 11 like the box or is it 4 like the other app campaign?

The Jabba's Realm app campaign is the same story but expanded, the missions are highly influenced by the physical campaign, but use different maps and other mechanisms. The campaign is 5 missions long, but the app has 8 missions implemented - you get to choose between the alternative missions (including 2 alternatives for the finale). In addition you have a lot of choices to make before and during missions that affect how some of the missions play.

So, certainly worth more than 1 playthrough. I have played it 4 times with various hero groups, will probably play once more with my group later this year.

(The Flight of the Freedom Fighter is also 5 missions if you start it without playing the tutorial.)

Edited by a1bert
On 8/23/2018 at 6:07 AM, udat said:

It still seems to like them. We've had a Wampa deploy in a foundry in the first campaign, and we have had one rock up in the jungles of some place or other and the deserts of Tatooine in the Jabba campaign.

Like Harry from Harry and the Henderson's?