Figure Expansion pack side missons that only require the Core set

By mynameisboba, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Does anyone have a list of Figure Expansion packs that only require the tiles and game pieces from the Core set and not the small or big box expansions to play the campaign side missions?

So far I've confirmed:

Luke Skywalker Ally Pack

Darth Vader Villain Pack

Chewbacca Ally Pack

Han Solo Ally Pack

Rebel Troopers Ally Pack

Rebel Saboteurs Ally Pack

Royal Guard Champion Villain Pack

General Weiss Villain Pack

IG-88 Villain Pack

Stormtroopers Villain Pack

Alliance Smuggler Ally Pack

Bantha Rider Villain Pack

The Grand Inquisitor Villain Pack

ISB Infiltrators Villain Pack

Any more? Are any of these wrong?

Double-check with http://boardwars.eu/ally-and-villain-packs-for-star-wars-imperial-assault/

Bantha Rider requires tiles from Twin Shadows for the campaign mission.

You are missing at least the reinforcement waves
3. Wookiee Warriors, Stormtroopers, Hired Guns
4. Alliance Smuggler, (Bantha Rider is an exception and requires Twin Shadows for the campaign mission)
7. Greedo, Obi-Wan, The Grand Inquisitor and
9. Chopper&Hera, Bt-1&0-0-0, Jawa Scavenger.

Waves listed on e.g. https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/164153/star-wars-imperial-assault/wiki

Edited by a1bert

The list below is based on the note on the packaging (which I've kept) which only says "Imperial Assault Core game is required to play" :

-Greedo

-Jawa

-Obi-Wan Kenobi

-IG-88

-Han Solo

-Chewie

-RGC

-Alliance Smuggler

-Grand Inquisitor

-Chopper & Hera

-000 & BT-1

-Stormtroopers

-Rebel Saboteurs

-Hired Guns

-Weiss

-Wookie Warriors

-Rebel troopers

- Luke Skywalker (Hero of Rebellion)

-Darth Vader

The ISB is said to depend on Bespin Gambit while the Bantha Rider depends on TS. However, the note on the packaging does not tell if the expansion tiles required are for the campaign or skirmish map. If you have already verify that you're ok for campaign then you can keep them in your list. Otherwise that is something to check.

34 minutes ago, IanSolo_FFG said:

The ISB is said to depend on Bespin Gambit while the Bantha Rider depends on TS. However, the note on the packaging does not tell if the expansion tiles required are for the campaign or skirmish map.

Campaign in both cases. I'm not sure about ISB's skirmish map, but the Bantha, I believe, does not require it for skirmish.

12 minutes ago, Uninvited Guest said:

Campaign in both cases. I'm not sure about ISB's skirmish map, but the Bantha, I believe, does not require it for skirmish.

The skirmish map of Bantha Rider only requires tiles from the core. ISB Infiltrators need Bespin tiles for both campaign and skirmish.