Page 13 Short Stories and Introduction to Houses?

By Frumious, in KeyForge

In the PDF of the rules, on page 8, it says: "An introduction to the KeyForge setting, with two short stories and an introduction to each of the houses in the game, can be found on page 13."

This doesn't actually appear in the rules at all, instead there are Credits and "The Origin of Keyforge" on page 13.

Maybe it's on page 13 and 3/4?

I noticed that too. No big deal, it’s not the Theme that’s gonna draw people

Yeah, I rather have Garfields explanation as to why this game is the way it is.

Maybe there are pages after page 13, but the PDF doesn't have it, and it's only found in the physical copy.

43 minutes ago, RedMageStatscowski said:

Maybe there are pages after page 13, but the PDF doesn't have it, and it's only found in the physical copy.

More likely actually pages before page 13. So that the current page 13 will actually end up being page 15 or something in the physical book?

13 doesn't seem like the number of pages I'd expect to see in a booklet. 12 or 16, but not 13. I think it's likely that the commentary by Pheldagriff is the last page (16), and 13-15 are the fluff stuff. You might get an extra 4 pages, but 7 seems the wrong number.

On 8/5/2018 at 8:24 PM, Frumious said:

In the PDF of the rules, on page 8, it says: "An introduction to the KeyForge setting, with two short stories and an introduction to each of the houses in the game, can be found on page 13."

This doesn't actually appear in the rules at all, instead there are Credits and "The Origin of Keyforge" on page 13.

It's been updated to a 23-page rulebook that has the details on the houses.

I like how the pdf file's name is "keyforge_rulebook_v7withflavor"

Hmmm flavor text.