After re-watching the trailer...

By Mike1977, in KeyForge

Billions and Billions of decks...

How many decks do you guys think they would make per printing?

10k?

If the announce article is correct, that's 104 Septillion possible combinations.

Personal opinion within, ye be warned.

This sounds really, really bad as far as game balance goes. Definitely right up the alley for everyone that loves to buy packs of cards with no idea of what they are getting monetarily. Even more cause to buy more packs, because you might get a pack that absolutely sucks and you can't do anything within the rules of the game to alleviate that problem other than buy more packs.

38 minutes ago, GroggyGolem said:

If the announce article is correct, that's 104 Septillion possible combinations.

Personal opinion within, ye be warned.

This sounds really, really bad as far as game balance goes. Definitely right up the alley for everyone that loves to buy packs of cards with no idea of what they are getting monetarily. Even more cause to buy more packs, because you might get a pack that absolutely sucks and you can't do anything within the rules of the game to alleviate that problem other than buy more packs.

Lets be honest, its not realistic to think that your going to buy only 1 deck and play only that.

A general breakdown would be nice with regards to the deck quality odds...

My fictional odd...

2 hours ago, Mike1977 said:

A general breakdown would be nice with regards to the deck quality odds...

Yeah that would be nice.

10 hours ago, Mike1977 said:

Billions and Billions of decks...

How many decks do you guys think they would make per printing?

10k?

Well the CCG scene is a 750million dollar a year business. I’m guessing more? But they’ve been notorious about under printing some initial runs (see SW: Destiny). But I have a feeling the FLGSs will preorder this one more reliably.

It’s super hard to gauge how much people will buy with such a radical game concept

8 hours ago, Glucose98 said:

Well the CCG scene is a 750million dollar a year business. I’m guessing more? But they’ve been notorious about under printing some initial runs (see SW: Destiny). But I have a feeling the FLGSs will preorder this one more reliably.

Do you mean the secene where people can complete their collections and search for specific cards? That scene?