Two Spheres of Steel

By Reactor Terminal, in KeyForge

Congrats to FFG for having the Spheres of Steel to do something that baffles many of the tried and true followers of a ccg to do something completely different.

Gone are the days of purchasing and copying other people's decks because they lack their own creativity.

It's about time we evolved and tried something new.

There are many minds out there that fear change. Fear ...is the mind killer ([Muad Dib)]... Let go of your fear and embrace something new... Or be left behind clinging to an old dogma.

In other words...if you have something better to offer the gaming community other than snide remarks..we don't care. Create something new... Then people might listen to you.

It'll certainly be interesting...

I'm looking forward to it

Edited by Robin Graves
11 hours ago, Robin Graves said:

THIS IS HERESY!!!!

On 8/4/2018 at 5:03 AM, Reactor Terminal said:

Congrats to FFG for having the Spheres of Steel to do something that baffles many of the tried and true followers of a ccg to do something completely different.

Gone are the days of purchasing and copying other people's decks because they lack their own creativity.

It's about time we evolved and tried something new.

There are many minds out there that fear change. Fear ...is the mind killer ([Muad Dib)]... Let go of your fear and embrace something new... Or be left behind clinging to an old dogma.

In other words...if you have something better to offer the gaming community other than snide remarks..we don't care. Create something new... Then people might listen to you.

My dear Jehovah Witnesses down in the street who try to steal my money invite me into the Kingdom of Jesus Christ wouldn't have said it better ? i should try to quote Inquisitors from 40k it could make an effect on them...

That said Change is always praised but rarely witnessed. Lessee what FFG can do now.

9 hours ago, Elrad said:

My dear Jehovah Witnesses down in the street who try to steal my money invite me into the Kingdom of Jesus Christ wouldn't have said it better ? i should try to quote Inquisitors from 40k it could make an effect on them...

That said Change is always praised but rarely witnessed. Lessee what FFG can do now.

Pain is an illusion of the body. Fear is an illusion of the mind.

Man, I wanna see their faces when you tell them "there's only the Emperor". :D

3 minutes ago, Robin Graves said:

Pain is an illusion of the body. Fear is an illusion of the mind.

Man, I wanna see their faces when you tell them "there's only the Emperor". :D

In the games Dawn of War, there were quotes during the faction selection and it was incredible. In french there was one I remind well it says more or less : " Heresy is born from inactivity" ? I would make them all change from announcing the Kingdom of Haeven to announcing the Reign of the immortal Emperor of the 40k years ?

15 minutes ago, Elrad said:

In the games Dawn of War, there were quotes during the faction selection and it was incredible. In french there was one I remind well it says more or less : " Heresy is born from inactivity" ? I would make them all change from announcing the Kingdom of Haeven to announcing the Reign of the immortal Emperor of the 40k years ?

The chaos gods find fork for empty hands :D

We might actually have the cult of the machine god pretty soon: https://www.wired.com/story/anthony-levandowski-artificial-intelligence-religion/

This is how the mechanicum get's started. Mark my words.