Does Customer support ever respond?

By rcboater, in Wings of War

I have a WW1 miniature-- a DH-4-- it came totally missing the landing gear. I contacted customer support using the designated form and email address 8 days ago, adn got an immediate auto-response. Sonce then, not a peep-- I've even sent two follow up messages asking for some sort of response.

Has anyone else dealt with customer support? Is this typical? How long should I expect to wait for before I get a response?

I would think that 8 days would be enough time-- but maybe I'm not being patient enough?

I've found them to generally be pretty responsive, but it's possible your request got lost in the shuffle. I'd send a follow up request that references the first one.

My players have a lot of good experience with them. They actually sent a mug for one of them that spilled a famous fuzzy beverage and ruin his cards several times, the mug has a lid and a straw.

They did however said that they have problem with exchanging the altitude pins since the Italians refuse to send them lose pins.

You should try again, FFG customers service is considered very good.

Or you could use a of superglue, use a gel, preferably Loc-tite but any similar gel type superglue will do fine. While you do have the right to exchange the plane and will get it exchanged it is a lot of more work.