LFG Kansas City Area

By Jedifish, in Star Wars: Edge of the Empire RPG

My first time in 3 years I am not running or playing in a Star Wars game. Any groups out there looking for a player in the Kansas City area? Thanks!

I'm not currently in a Star Wars group either...but I am in the KC Metro; maybe we can assemble some people or something...

6 hours ago, jivjov said:

I'm not currently in a Star Wars group either...but I am in the KC Metro; maybe we can assemble some people or something...

That would be awesome. I just finished running 2 campaigns back to back and really want to play this time around.

19 hours ago, Jedifish said:

That would be awesome. I just finished running 2 campaigns back to back and really want to play this time around.

Got a preferred gaming store? I usually go to Pulp Fiction in Lee's Summit, personally.

5 hours ago, jivjov said:

Got a preferred gaming store? I usually go to Pulp Fiction in Lee's Summit, personally.

Believe it or not I live in Lees Summit lol! I would be down for there, maybe even at my place when I get to know people.

I'm up in Independence, but I might be willing to make it to Lee's Summit for a game. Fair warning; scheduling will be the biggest challenge for me.

I'm gonna laugh real hard if we've actually met IRL and not known it haha.

My group usually goes and plays down at Pawn & Pint. I'm not to keen on playing at a public venue only due to the noise level and my GM's voice doesn't carry well.

I still haven't made it out to Pawn & Pint...really should one of these days

It's a pretty cool place, except a little noisy, I need to start going more often.

Anybody go to Game Cafe on the Independence Square to play? There and Tabletop Games in OP KS are where I shop, but have never played there.

I haven't played at Game Cafe, my regular shop is Tabletop, I used to do D&D Encounters at the old location. I've been in Game Cafe a few times. It's a pretty cool place too.

Edited by Talley Darkstar

Check out www.LegendsoftheGaxy.com you can view a map of local community players and contact them on our discussion boards.

On 7/26/2018 at 9:35 AM, LegendsoftheGalaxy said:

Check out www.LegendsoftheGaxy.com you can view a map of local community players and contact them on our discussion boards.

I have and have never had any success.

I shop at Tabletop from time to time; but I've never used their game room.

19 hours ago, jivjov said:

I shop at Tabletop from time to time; but I've never used their game room.

Tabletop is a great shop! It is also where I played Star Wars for the first time a couple years ago.

I just moved to the area and would love to play.

Welcome to the area! We have such sights to show you!

On 7/24/2018 at 2:54 PM, orcface999 said:

Anybody go to Game Cafe on the Independence Square to play? There and Tabletop Games in OP KS are where I shop, but have never played there.

I live pretty close to there, so that's my regular shop. The gaming areas can get a little loud on busy nights but the atmosphere is pretty good. I don't have a group at the moment, so I haven't gamed there in a few months.

We doing this? Who wants to run? I want some Star Wars!

I could maybe run something...the hard part will be scheduling. I already have two nights a week dedicated to a gaming group. The best/worst problem to have

Hey kansas city peeps...do we want to try to nail down an actual time to meet up and maybe discuss having a game? My IRL group hard veto'd Star Wars, so now I really am in need of a group.

Labor Day weekend is not a good time for me. Maybe the following week?

I'd be up for a meet and greet.

On 8/27/2018 at 6:27 PM, jivjov said:

Hey kansas city peeps...do we want to try to nail down an actual time to meet up and maybe discuss having a game? My IRL group hard veto'd Star Wars, so now I really am in need of a group.

I am down, two of us live in Lees Summit. We can meet up at Pulp or something. I am willing to travel too.