Playgroup [Dortmund - NRW - Germany - Europe]

By IdeYaki, in L5R LCG: Organized Play

Hello, we got a regular L5R Group going at the Tellurian Games ( Website ) in Dortmund. Right now we got up to six regular players. Play times are every Monday from 6.30 pm till 11 pm (UTC+2h). Right now our group consists only of german speaking players. But other english speaking players are always welcome too.

We got a regular Tournament coming up for the first time on the 7th of July 2018, and then recurring every first Saturday each month. You can check the dates here .

For better visibility I will post the details in this thread:

Date: 07.07.2018 - Registration starting at 10 am. Tournament beginning at 11 am. We play four rounds of swiss with an extra final. We will finish at 6 pm latest (most likely sooner).

Prizesupport: Diciples of Void Release Kit.

Registrationfee: 10 EUR (including one drink (e.g. 1L Cola, beer and other stuff), and one snack (e.g. Mars, Snickers - only chocolate bars).

Right now we are expecting a total of six players. The Restricted List will be used. All cards up to diciples of void are legal.

The Location can host up to 32 players. The Prizesupport ist also available for up to 32 players.

I apreciate your feedback and I will relay that information to the store.

I am looking forward to see you at this, or one of the upcoming tournaments in the next months.

Yours

Kay / Ide Yaki