The Toad is back in town! {MAFIA}

By TheToad, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

Although I will be less aggressive now having to use a tab over a Mac keyboard you can really bash out the posts on a proper pc ? ahah

^^ if this lurks , kill it!

Im gonna put pen to papaer on a setup, If Toadyhasn't returned by midnight(aprrox 9 hours) il get it up

I’m a bit worried about Toad actually.

5 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Yes. I am divided. Not sure if I should worry about him or if this is already the game...

26 minutes ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

We only need to worry if he was wearing a red shirt

1 hour ago, PodRacer said:

^^ if this lurks , kill it!

Im gonna put pen to papaer on a setup, If Toadyhasn't returned by midnight(aprrox 9 hours) il get it up

Play the game and did d1 like you're meant to

I think the thread title is misleading.

Wouldnt worry too much, the toad has done this before

Yeh, this isn’t really the game thread, he just said he had an idea and asked who was interested

Who's starting one?

10 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Who's starting one?

I guess no Toad a this point. ?

I hope he is ok

Hey guys sorry for dropping off again, I’ve been working 6days a week for the last month. I’m still working on the setup so if I anybody has a game they want to run I should be good to go after that

I plan on being out of town both this weekend and the one after so I’ll be ready to start this game on the 16th of July.

I don’t know how big the current game is so if somebody wants to squeeze in one after it that would be great.

also no fears on not being too knowledgeable about Star Trek... I plan on using characters from The Next Generation... a quick view of a wiki page might help but my role pms will tell you what you need to know

Also what do you guys think about 48 hour days? What have been the standard day lengths recently?

1 hour ago, TheToad said:

I plan on being out of town both this weekend and the one after so I’ll be ready to start this game on the 16th of July.

I don’t know how big the current game is so if somebody wants to squeeze in one after it that would be great.

also no fears on not being too knowledgeable about Star Trek... I plan on using characters from The Next Generation... a quick view of a wiki page might help but my role pms will tell you what you need to know

16th seems about right

@TheToad hi! When are you thinking of setting your game in terms of the Star Wars universe please? It matters because I’m trying to decide where on my DeathCode Saga timeline my current adventure with @MandalorianMoose crossing a frozen lake fits in - before or after my Katra plot that I want to run in your game.

And yes, I know how silly and over-involved this sounds but it makes me happy.

Thanks!

@Lord Preyer I was planning on using the original trilogy and next generation in my game

@TheToad is the commuter

Toad my friend its the sixteenth. Please check in to let us know if game is going ahead or if I should start one up.

I take it mos eisely got nuked from orbit??

That was my day action.

DoI need to ask If megatronix got blackmailed or not?

29 minutes ago, PodRacer said:

I take it mos eisely got nuked from orbit??

27 minutes ago, Madaghmire said:

That was my day action.

## EasygoingGorgeousArabianhorse-size_restr

Edited by ovinomanc3r
26 minutes ago, ovinomanc3r said:

## EasygoingGorgeousArabianhorse-size_restr

Haven't seen a space weapon like that since survival training back in basic

2 minutes ago, EbonHawk said:

Haven't seen a space weapon like that since survival training back in basic

already breadcrumbing and you don't have your PM yet... ?