Dedicated Multiplayer Product

By Duciris, in L5R LCG: Multiplayer Beta Discussion

40 minutes ago, LordBlunt said:

A local FLGS personnel stated that a multiplayer game is in the works but no release date as of now. When I pressed him for more info or a window for release he said that it will be prior to mid 2019. ๐Ÿคจ (my thoughts are how would he know this, what has FFG stated/released to stores, why is this being kept so secretive thus far?)

Is multiplayer really that difficult to put together for this card game????? ๐Ÿ˜ž

Yeah odds are they no nothing specific as yet. Right now I would guess Multiplayer is low on the priority as they have a fairly packed release cycle for 2019 with 5 Clan packs a deluxe box and rumored a full cycle scheduled. I don't expect we'll see a multiplayer release until 2020 at this point.

It has been quiet in the multiplayer part of this game... any news if there Are new tweaks coming? Still very interested in this format, just hoping more balance between different winning conditions.

On 2/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, Hannibal_pjv said:

It has been quiet in the multiplayer part of this game... any news if there Are new tweaks coming? Still very interested in this format, just hoping more balance between different winning conditions.

I've heard nothing, but believe there are some cards that really need added to the Elemental banned list.