anyone out there with cards to trade?

By Hadfevfegrt477, in Arkham Nights

Now that Arkham Nights is officially official, I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has old Arkham Nights promo items to trade. The only items I am missing are from the first Arkham Nights back in 2010. Does anybody have the Cthulhu and Daoloth cards that they would be willing to trade (or sell)? I have a Hastur (2011) card I could trade, and I'm sure I could figure something else out as well. I am really desperate for those cards, they are the last things I need to complete my Arkham Horror collection. Arkham Horror is still probably my favorite of the "Arkham Horror Files" games, even though I haven't played it in years (it might be tied with Mansions of Madness though... maybe I need to start a "Game Rank" thread), and it would be great to finally finish the collection. So as I was saying, anyone out there with cards to trade?

I don't have the Arkham Nights 2010 promos. However, I have been desperately seeking Hastur (2011).

If I have something you want for the Hastur card, please let me know.

Best,

I'm also searching for the 2010 Arkham Horror promos. I have a promo Hastur and a promo Yig to trade for promo Cthulhu and Daoloth! I also have other promo/exclusive items for Elder Sign and the LCG to trade. Please let me know if anyone can help me out!