Finally finished my iOS Army List Builder app!

By vitasmortis, in Army Building

14 minutes ago, vitasmortis said:

straight-up I just se  t it t  o Empire by default because I'm an all-in IMP player 

I wondered 😂 Thank you for pandering to us Rebel scum 😜

20 minutes ago, vitasmortis said:

Hey all! Sorry for the delayed replies. I've just fixed the issues with the Rebel Commandos Strike Team and the Deathtroopers upgrades. I've also added a bunch of missing stuff from the previewed expansions, but I still have more to add in the next few days. You should see a data update the next time you open the app.

I'm also working away on a software update that will finally add sorting and filtering of your lists - AND I've added a feature that lets you set your default faction when creating a new list (straight-up I just set it to Empire by default because I'm an all-in IMP player). Expect that update within the week!

I am eventually going to get to iCloud syncing across devices, that's coming up along with iPad support (eventually).

Finally, I heard that the other Android app is no longer supported, so I'm going to start development on an Android version for this and my Armada app. I dont know how long it will take me, but it's going to happen!

Thank you, love this app!

Its a great app and you are doing a great job at developing and support it.

Keep up the Great work

I like both the Legion and the Armada apps, thanks for doing them. When thing I caught is the MPL-57 Barrage Trooper can't be added to the Flett Troopers with show only cards in collections when building lists. It might be because the Fleet troopers model is referred to as a MPL-57 Ion Trooper. The recent improvements to both apps have been really helpful.

On 5/12/2019 at 9:05 PM, Qualitypunk said:

I like both the Legion and the Armada apps, thanks for doing them. When thing I caught is the MPL-57 Barrage Trooper can't be added to the Flett Troopers with show only cards in collections when building lists. It might be because the Fleet troopers model is referred to as a MPL-57 Ion Trooper. The recent improvements to both apps have been really helpful.

Thanks for the heads up! You were correct about the app including the Ion Trooper model instead of the Barrage Trooper model. It's fixed now on the server so it should update the next time you open the app :)

Hey vitasmortis. First off I love the app and use it religiously! I'm wondering if you have plans to add the announced CW upgrade cards to the list of possible upgrades before the sets are released. I'm particularly interested in using electrobinoculars in a couple imperial lists for casual play. Thanks for creating such a convenient app!

Edit: The electrobinoculars gear upgrade card option has been added for all factions as far as I can tell on July 25th. Thank you!

Edited by Dcalov
Vistasmortis is the man who can

@vitasmortis

Still love this app! Are you planning on adding a Skirmish mode? Also, will you be updating any point changes (Chewie still shows up as 110, not 95). Thanks!

Is this app still being supported?

On 2/3/2020 at 1:56 PM, NeverTellMeTheOdds said:

Is this app still being supported?

It was updated with the last release but I’ve not seen any updates since before Skirmish was announced.

it’s the best app out right now and I hope it keeps going. I’ve seen it mentioned a BUNCH lately. Hopefully @vitasmortis will keep it going.

Edited to add: I’d be happy to help support the app.

Edited by drail14me

Just got an update to Vitamortis’s Armada app. Looking forward to Legion update.

I hope he’s still supporting this one. It’s the best app I’ve found.

I know we’re all hoping this app gets an update soon. I’m wondering what all we’d like to see added or fixed. I’m gonna start a list if y’all want to copy, paste and add two it.

1. Add Iden and Cassian spoiled cards

2. Add Offensive Push

3. Luke and Vader Operative’s Command Cards don’t show when he’s in a list. Have to add them as a Commander to get cards to show

4. Skirmish Mode

What else?

@vitasmortis

Thank you for the update adding Offensive Push, Luke and Vader Operative Command cards and Cassian and Iden.

Glad to see you’re still at it.

AWESOME FULL UPDATE!!!! Thanks so much. Quarantine time is list theory crafting time!

@vitasmortis thanks for the update!

Hey all! Yes sorry for the dead comms for so long. I've been having tons of problems with my hosting and other work stuff so it has taken me forever to get back to this. But starting self-isolation here in Canadaland has given me lots of time to drink and code :)

Please let me know if you spot anything that needs fixed/updated. There are still more features coming, with iCloud support being top of the list. And now I can also work on the Android app again too!

On 3/19/2020 at 9:57 AM, vitasmortis said:

Hey all! Yes sorry for the dead comms for so long. I've been having tons of problems with my hosting and other work stuff so it has taken me forever to get back to this. But starting self-isolation here in Canadaland has given me lots of time to drink and code :)

Please let me know if you spot anything that needs fixed/updated. There are still more features coming, with iCloud support being top of the list. And now I can also work on the Android app again too!

So happy to see the app living on! It’s been fun theory crafting while I can’t go to the store to play.

I did notice a few Battle Cards from Vital Assets that can be added: Bombing Run, Payload, Hemmed In, Danger Close and Roll Out.

Hope we get more spoiled on Clan Wren and Inferno Squad soon to add.

Thanks for all you do!

Edited by drail14me

Thank you so much for the update!

This app is by far my favorite army builder, it’s ergonomic and very easy to read.

Lots of new stuff out! Hoping for an update. Would love to help if I can.

Hey all!

A lot of people have been asking me about this app and my Armada iOS app and they are STILL being supported.

My home burned down back in June (along with my X-Wing, Armada, and Legion collections) and I've only just recently been able to get my life back together. I've been slowly working on updating the app for all the new stuff that's come out in the next couple of weeks. And if anyone has any cool new feature ideas for iOS 14 widgets, etc, please let me know!

I’m so sorry that this happened to you. It is nothing short of amazing that you have been able to update the list builders. Please make sure to put yourself before us anons.

9 hours ago, vitasmortis said:

Hey all!

A lot of people have been asking me about this app and my Armada iOS app and they are STILL being supported.

My home burned down back in June (along with my X-Wing, Armada, and Legion collections) and I've only just recently been able to get my life back together. I've been slowly working on updating the app for all the new stuff that's come out in the next couple of weeks. And if anyone has any cool new feature ideas for iOS 14 widgets, etc, please let me know!

That’s horrible news!!! Sorry to hear about your home! The community is here to help. Let us know what we can do. I know it can’t help with the house but I’ve got an extra X-Wing core set I’d be happy to send your way. Send me a PM and I’ll get it heading your way.