new guy

By (Nobody) special, in New Key Bearers

hello all.

i am yet another new guy....nice to meet ya.

looking for freinds who share my interest.

Welcome to the Heart Forums.

Enjoy yourself, have fun, use the search feature and make useful posts. Joining a team always helps. Trading is a good way to make friends.

Everyone is relatively nice, like every forum theres some morron that gets kicks out of making fun of others, but they're on the other collectable card game forums (trust me I've met them).

Other than that you should have a pleasant time.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

thanx. nice to know there are some nice peaple out there, i hope to find many others who sharean interest in kingdom hearts

Hey Special welcome to the KH TCG forums, and yeah everyone are nice people here, if you have question or dont understand something this forum is the right place, you can trade cards in bazaar, make challenges online (check Olympus) etc., well have fun and goodluck...~^

welcome to the site. hope you have a plesant stay

Hey mate, welcome to the boards, feel free to cruise around and post away, have some fun and get your game on!

Its a good place, people are really nice around here, so feel free to ask ask ask if you have any queries.

-shak

Hiya! I am new too and I thought it was cool we had the same avatar and square thingy so I had to say something haha.

Welcome to the forums. Yeah, almost everyone on here is really nice, so feel free to ask questions - you'll get answers pretty quickly. And also, if you're looking to make friends quickly the best ways are joining a team, trading, or challenging people to online matches. There are 3 teams, and all you have to do to join is make a post on the team thread and wait for one of the team leaders to say that you can join. I myself am one of the leaders of team Final Alliance, and currently it's only female member (which makes me kinda sad). Anyways, the most important thing here is to have fun. That's what everyone is here for.

Haha. Everyone beat me 2 the welcome, so... yeah... Welcome and make sure to have fun while your here, thats what its all about. Long story short, Welcome aboard!

:)

Hey i'm new too and i haven't got my starter set yet.(lol)but i'm getting it soon.(hopefully)Maybe we can like chat and stuff.

kingdomhearts12 said:

Hey i'm new too and i haven't got my starter set yet.(lol)but i'm getting it soon.(hopefully)Maybe we can like chat and stuff.

I haven't seen anyone around my area who plays yet, so I may not ever get a starter set :( I've got some other CCGs that nobody else's heard of... well at least the DBZ ones look awesome and work as just plain trading cards.