FFG Store & Netrunner

By Duciris, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

Not sure what happened, wondering if anyone else noticed or knows something. Last weekend, most of the product was available and in-stock on the Netrunner home page and could be ordered through their online store. Yesterday, I went on their looking for something, and all of the actual card packs (sleeves and playmats are unaffected) are out-of-stock. Everything. Every cycle, every expansion, every core. What happened? Did they sell it all to a distributer?

Reign and Reverie has been turned from pre-order to out-of-stock status as well.

Edited by Duciris

Netrunner is sold out almost everywhere right now. It would seem as soon as everyone heard this was the last chance to buy stuff, everyone bought the store out. It's a great game and people want to make sure they have it for themselves as this is the last chance. R&R is going to be hard to get a hold of.

Edited by Mep
10 hours ago, Mep said:

Netrunner is sold out almost everywhere right now. It would seem as soon as everyone heard this was the last chance to buy stuff, everyone bought the store out. It's a great game and people want to make sure they have it for themselves as this is the last chance. R&R is going to be hard to get a hold of.

Yup, that's very likely what's happening.

It is what happened. I called CS and they confirmed they have been bought out of everything.

Yeah I wanted to pick up the Flashpoint cycle at lease. Everything is sold out everywhere. FUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Oh look Ebay is selling. Gee I wonder why, hey $60 for a single data pack. :angry:

Edited by Marinealver
6 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Oh look Ebay is selling. Gee I wonder why, hey $60 for a single data pack. :angry:

Go-go-gadget capitalism! :(

1 hour ago, CommissarFeesh said:

Go-go-gadget capitalism! :(

I love that you said that with a Communist-Russian-looking soldier avatar!

23 minutes ago, Duciris said:

I love that you said that with a Communist-Russian-looking soldier avatar!

Well, I am the Commissar...

15 hours ago, Marinealver said:

Account Siphon, alive and well.

If you have problems with that, you're really going to hate it when Reign and Reverie show up. I bet it will end up being well over $100.

2 hours ago, Dstinct said:

If you have problems with that, you're really going to hate it when Reign and Reverie show up. I bet it will end up being well over $100.

Order & Chaos is pretty close to that already. And it's been through multiple printings.

Sadly FFG did not have as much faith in Netrunner as they should and Reign and Reverie is horrible under printed. I hope they are kicking themselves right now for their lack of faith. The players will be the ones that end up paying the price, literally. Hoping my preorder goes through.

Yup. Im down to 1 preorder as all the other ones have been cancelled and refunded by stores because they arent getting any stock.

9 hours ago, Mep said:

Sadly FFG did not have as much faith in Netrunner as they should and Reign and Reverie is horrible under printed. I hope they are kicking themselves right now for their lack of faith. The players will be the ones that end up paying the price, literally. Hoping my preorder goes through.

This isn't the first time FFG under printed or under shipped something to a region. I'm pretty sure they'll sleep just fine and move on to their next project tomorrow.

****, where can you even get a preorder? I can't find anything at all that's not just a restock alert.

9 hours ago, PenguinBonaparte said:

****, where can you even get a preorder? I can't find anything at all that's not just a restock alert.

I feel you. I managed to secure a pre-order at the last minute from a web store I found by pure luck when I realized FFG listed R&R as out of stock. I'm still having the feeling of dread that in infamous pre-order cancellation email might arrive one of these days...

I just got a response from FFG which I can't quote but they said they're out and just advised I ask local retailers to try to pre-order it. My FLGS is terrible with getting pre-orders in the system so I guess I have to find a city within a couple hours drive and try to see if one of them will?

A store two hours away from me just said that their distributor had pulled Netrunner info from their system and that they couldn't even access their previous order to see how many they were getting.

Edited by PenguinBonaparte
15 hours ago, Hellvlad said:

I feel you. I managed to secure a pre-order at the last minute from a web store I found by pure luck when I realized FFG listed R&R as out of stock. I'm still having the feeling of dread that in infamous pre-order cancellation email might arrive one of these days...

15 hours ago, PenguinBonaparte said:

I just got a response from FFG which I can't quote but they said they're out and just advised I ask local retailers to try to pre-order it. My FLGS is terrible with getting pre-orders in the system so I guess I have to find a city within a couple hours drive and try to see if one of them will?

A store two hours away from me just said that their distributor had pulled Netrunner info from their system and that they couldn't even access their previous order to see how many they were getting.

Some hope for you both; FFG have tweeted that a second print run is being rushed out in time for the October cutoff.

Aaaaand just as suddenly, FFG has product available again on its main ANR page.

They are only missing the first three deluxes and three SanSan packs.

On 6/22/2018 at 3:11 PM, Duciris said:

Aaaaand just as suddenly, FFG has product available again on its main ANR page.

They are only missing the first three deluxes and three SanSan packs.

Yeah this is very confusing.

Maybe they had to reassess their stock and quantities or cancel a few printings because it wouldn't be ready until after the cutoff date.

Does anyone know if some older data packs will be reprinted? I'm having trouble finding 3 from The Sansan Cycle

At this point there will almost certainly be no more print runs. What are you missing? I’ll check the stock at my FLGS.

2 hours ago, HisstKa said:

Does anyone know if some older data packs will be reprinted? I'm having trouble finding 3 from The Sansan Cycle

Let me guess: Chrome City, The Underway, & Old Hollywood. Those and the deluxe Order & Chaos were the hardest for me to track down.

I scoured every place I could think of. Ultimately, I left an eBay page open with the search criteria 'netrunner' and sort by 'newly listed' until I found acceptable buy-it-now options. I don't think I paid more than twice MSRP for the SanSan. I did pay more than four times MSRP for Order & Chaos yesterday. :blink:

That's my advice. Also read carefully. A number of the products listed are in Italian or other languages.

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:17 AM, Duciris said:

Let me guess: Chrome City, The Underway, & Old Hollywood. Those and the deluxe Order & Chaos were the hardest for me to track down.

I scoured every place I could think of. Ultimately, I left an eBay page open with the search criteria 'netrunner' and sort by 'newly listed' until I found acceptable buy-it-now options. I don't think I paid more than twice MSRP for the SanSan. I did pay more than four times MSRP for Order & Chaos yesterday. :blink:

That's my advice. Also read carefully. A number of the products listed are in Italian or other languages.

Good tip, thanks!. I got Order and Chaos recently from the FFG store, but need the other 3 you mentioned. I'll keep checking ebay