Uhhh... Guys....

By Coyote Walks, in L5R LCG: Lore Discussion

Is that a stylish picture of Hotaru and Kachiko sharing an umberella in the snow? Why, I do believe it is.

Also, there's some sort of double-page thread with Crane kata on it, but meh to that.

But who is the cute girl on the cover? And that mustache...it appears to have slain many foes! It brings honor to any that wears it.

I'm in a wait and see mode for the RPG, but so far it looks very cool.

1 hour ago, Tonbo Karasu said:

Is that a stylish picture of Hotaru and Kachiko sharing an umberella in the snow? Why, I do believe it is.

I thought the same, but it doesn’t seems to be Kachiko’s mask.

And her hair isn't perfect enough, looks like she just rolled out of bed.

40 minutes ago, HirumaShigure said:

And that mustache ...it appears to have slain many foes! It brings honor to any that wears it.

Does the glorious mustache of Seppun Kyosuta somehow transcend editions and publishers?!

1 hour ago, Tabris2k said:

That is, indeed, Hotaru and Kachiko.

1 hour ago, sndwurks said:

Does the glorious mustache of Seppun Kyosuta somehow transcend editions and publishers?!

Tatewaki Kuno? Oh Dear Kami, please no!

5 hours ago, DGLaderoute said:

Are you totally sure? You can’t even see one of her shoulders!!

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Tabris2k said:

Can't speak to the rules & gameplay, but the beta is worth downloading just for the clan families section.

1 hour ago, Duciris said:

Can't speak to the rules & gameplay, but the beta is worth downloading just for the clan families section.

I downloaded & played it. The system was... different. Not bad, but I think it needs a period of adjustment for the new players.

No complains about the lore in the beta. Some new things (like, they changed the virtues of Bushido translation), and minor changes, so, if you come from OL5R, you need to keep paying attention to catch the minor changes.

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 5:59 PM, DGLaderoute said:

I really hope that one of them turns out to be a bog hag.........