Can I use Foreshadowing immediatly again if i failed it previously?

By Redrih, in Rogue Trader Rules Questions

In rogue trader rulebook said that:

" Using this power (Foreshadowing ) more than once in the same hour is dangerous, as no one should know too much about his own future.For every use after the first in a single hour, the Navigator suffers 1d5 Insanity Points. "

Does this rule working if navigator failed perception test? I assume that in case of failure navigator didn't see the future, so he could try it again without gaining insanity points. What do you think about this?

And by " same hour " does it mean in game hour or the real life hour?

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, Redrih said:

Does this rule working if navigator failed perception test? I assume that in case of failure navigator didn't see the future, so he could try it again without gaining insanity points. What do you think about this?

I would expect it would still apply. A failed perception test isn't "nothing happened and I just sat there" but "I couldn't make sense of the jumble of images and not-real-yet memories that came crashing out of the warp". If anything, that strikes me as more likely to cause insanity, not less.

On ‎6‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, Redrih said:

And by " same hour " does it mean in game hour or the real life hour?

In-game hour. No rules apply to real-out-of-game time, because...you know. Could take a break for pizza, or something, and that doesn't magically change the time of day when you come back to the 'paused' game.