new expansions

By (Nobody) special, in Hollow Bastion

Hi, i am new here so....hello

i have a quick question. does anyone know if we are getting the rest of the japenese expansions out here in the US.

i am a huge fan of the game and the video games and i just dont want to see it die. though i know it has been for a while.

well, we should. Cause what's the point of bringing the TCG over here if they're not going to carry on with it? I too hope the game does not die, but with the crappy managing of the cards (just scroll through any of the forum topics to find out many of the games faults), I really think this will be a case of carrer suicide commited by the people who brought the TCG to america... sad, but true...

this game was pro,oted terribly thats one of the major flaws that and so many rules that need constant clarification. The cards are almost impossible to find where I live only one card shop has them and hosts tournements but with very poor turn out. You think they could have marketed a tcg about a very popular video game series much better then little to none

Why is it that whenever someone posts a topic about the rest of the expansions...we get a bunch of negative nancy responses?

Look, As I've always said, FFG knows what they are doing and wouldn't decide to produce and distribute and spend money on a card game that's just going to die...trust me... I've gotten a glimpse of the inner workings and what the general KH TCG public doesn't know could probably fit in the Grand Canyon. (btw...Please don't ask, I'm not gonna spoil anything )

So just keep on believing in the game, buying the product and telling your friends. How bout instead of whining about how your card shop doesn't promote it well enough and how there's a small turnout...you get out there and promote it yourself! Make posters, flyers, hand out extra cards you may have! Together we can keep this game alive and kicking.

~Mr. Dawn

you prolly know somethingas we dont and sorry for being negative but ive tried promoting this game in illinois its not easy i even go around with extra decks to get people to play a game when their bored but when they ask where to buy cards i can only say online

WayToTheDawn said:

How bout instead of whining about how your card shop doesn't promote it well enough and how there's a small turnout...you get out there and promote it yourself! Make posters, flyers, hand out extra cards you may have! Together we can keep this game alive and kicking.

Quoted for truth, yo.

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

you prolly know somethingas we dont and sorry for being negative but ive tried promoting this game in illinois its not easy i even go around with extra decks to get people to play a game when their bored but when they ask where to buy cards i can only say online

Same thing with Michigan,

I've been able to find a few places that sell them..but not enough to maintain the game.

it is hard to find them in michigan and to find places to play. but as long as there are people out there to play the game it wont die

rpgfreak25 said:

it is hard to find them in michigan and to find places to play. but as long as there are people out there to play the game it wont die

Actually......South East Michigan has two Keybearers that we know of and it's getting harder and harder to track down packs

'

im really not having that hard of a time finding them.

i got it made down here in texas. we have tournaments every weekend and we ran through maybe 3 boxes of light and darkness and 2 of darkness awakend and we are still getting them in. *idea* i need to post something in my trade tread.

i guess its different for different states but when i went to gencon and saw the turn out on kingdom hearts tournaments i was quite suprised i didnt even know where it was it was so small they got stuffed in the back of a room with the game of thrones tournaments.all im asking is a commercial or too on tv, maybe an add in a magazine that promots card games(if there is one i take this statement back ive never seen one) games like yugioh and pokemon have popular animes to get their names out there, kingdom hearts is a very popular game why cant you get the word out about a card game for it?

There was a magazine AD and getting a TV ad would be expensive...very expensive, I rarely see ads on TV for Magic and look how that does.

ive only seen ads for games that have tv shows like yugi and pokemon. i do agree it would be very expensive

you gotta spend money to make money not saying they arent making money and magic does have ads i saw one at the movies actually efore james bond. they coulda done what naruto did when they got started advertised in shonen jump, all you gotta do is pay for a one page ad one time.i dunno theyres just things they could have done

I'm a fan of the poster. Send out the posters to the local game shop and maybe people will get interested.

I'm the judge for our local tournament down in texas with tonybam and I made signs so people would notice them and star playing. XD

thats a good idea if i was a judge and my nearest and only cardshop hosting kh tournys wasnt one hour away id plaster that building in signs

LOL I could see that happening...that sucks like vaccums that your store is an hour away...