Mr Tough Guy's Intergalactic Civil War

By Mr Tough Guy, in Painting

Very nice! He looks the part.

I have built and painted this Han twice, converted him into Deckard from Bladerunner, and cursed those eye holes a hundred times. Never once, even with the green stuff accidentally sticking to his eye holes while I was sculpting hair, did it occur to me to make him eyes.

You sir, are a genius. Thank you!

Few more Rebels painted

8DsCpG5.jpg

wc1oETd.jpg

8D6KxEn.jpg

And a group pic

Xp4Wn3J.jpg

I don't know if Mirialans can grow facial hair, but I love it! Jyn looks like your paint went a little frosty/fuzzy, but overall it's nice clean work on her and all of your minis. I particularly like the medical droid.

Thanks for the kind words.

yeah I did try to do a bit of research but I couldn't find anything about Mirilians not being able to grow facial hair, although I couldn't find any examples of Mirilians with facial hair either, although most of the well known Mirilians are female anyway. I can always claim he's half human.

The dullcoat on Jyn went slightly frosty, but it's not that noticeable in the flesh, she just looks super matt, the groupshot is a better representation of how she looks, I could try to fix it, but then there's the chance I really screw it up, so I don't think I'll bother.

Couple of Veterans

PEiUd1a.jpg

And a few Imperials, not sure I'm completely happy with the colour of the officers uniform, already redid it once though not sure I can be bothered to redo it again

gBHrmWf.jpg