Spined Threshers [28] 2x1
Total Unit Cost: 28

Flesh Rippers [22] 2x1
Total Unit Cost: 22

Flesh Rippers [22] 2x1
Total Unit Cost: 22

Berserkers [50] 3x3
Total Unit Cost: 50

Bounty units were berserkers on each side.

My goal was to try to control the engagement and limit how many of his units could engage at once. From that perspective, I was successful.

Results were 83 - 60, so a 6-5 win for my opponent.

Round 1: Posturing and planning aggressions. Not a lot happened here other than shiftiness and digging in preparing for the charge that would come.

Round 2: evil Ravos really moves. First contact by evil Ravos eliminates a spined thresher, but he's not getting any closer. More posturing and shifting.

Round 3: evil Ravos takes more damage but is held in place by the spined thresher. Flesh rippers get all up in his face too. More damage for poor evil Ravos. More posturing and movement. The terrain is really affecting the evil spined thresher's ability to get in the combat.

Round 4: good Ravos makes a play for field position. Both good and evil Ravos take bites out of each other.

Round 5 : evil Ravos takes down the spined thresher engaged with him, but the flesh rippers get a bit of damage in.

Round 6: evil spined threshers get in on good Ravos and do some damage. good Ravos hits back pretty well, and gets a surge... good bye evil Ravos with his single remaining wound. evil berserkers Dispatch Runner on their friendly threshers and take out good Ravos. Good bye good Ravos, we will miss you. Good spined threshers get churning, keeping the evil threshers from advancing more.

Round 7: With the heavy hitters out of the way, there is more posturing and advancing by the rippers of both sides. The good berserkers are finally inspired enough to position for attacking the evil flesh rippers.

Round 8: Enough went wrong with the dials and ordering of events that the good Uthuk were mostly ineffectual this round. No real damage happened to the evil Uthuk, several trays were removed from the good berserkers.

Good game Tom... my tactics almost worked.

Edited by Aetheriac
adding details