Sou Cal players

By DuckBoie1620, in Organized Play

Hey so I started this for the southern California legion players to post about diffrent organized play events or maybe even to find a game near you!

Good luck commanders

Hey! I just popped in here to see if I could find any postings for So Cal games. Glad to see another So Cal player here.

I picked up the game at launch, but I haven't had a chance to play any games yet. Part of the reason for that has been my slow painting, part has been I've been busy. I also haven't seen any organized play events posted anywhere. Anyone know of any groups that are getting together regularly in Orange County?

I usually game at Brookhurst Hobbies/Club, and the owners have told me that they plan on doing some OP, but so far nothing. They didn't do any launch events, either, so I'm not holding my breath. I may try to take the reigns there, myself, and get something organized, but I just haven't had the chance yet.

The Realm in Brea has a group of guys showing up on Wednesday nights I think. They also are talking about adding Legion to their organized events.

@LazorBeems , @Sword named Folly and I are in North OC Fullerton area. We have only had time for a couple of training games (too busy painting and creating terrain). We would love to help/get involved in any community building I think

On 5/11/2018 at 3:21 PM, mr_mithrandir said:

@LazorBeems , @Sword named Folly and I are in North OC Fullerton area. We have only had time for a couple of training games (too busy painting and creating terrain). We would love to help/get involved in any community building I think

Sweet! I'm locked in crazy wedding mode for the next couple months (pretty much everyone in my family decided to get married this summer lol), but I'll keep you posted if we try to get any games going. Let me know if you hear of or do anything, too!

Do you have any game stores you at which you regularly play?

2 hours ago, LazorBeems said:

Sweet! I'm locked in crazy wedding mode for the next couple months (pretty much everyone in my family decided to get married this summer lol), but I'll keep you posted if we try to get any games going. Let me know if you hear of or do anything, too!

Do you have any game stores you at which you regularly play?

I haven’t played at any stores yet but I know @Sword named Folly Has played at the Realm a couple of times. We both live pretty close to Dice House as well