GEN CON Battle Report Video Kickstarter

By aiken04, in Twilight Imperium

With the release of Twilight Imperium 4th Edition in 2017, this year's GEN CON tournament in Indianapolis is poised to be truly epic. A full 36 players will compete in preliminary events to earn a spot in the final showdown on Saturday. I expect the highest level of play to be on display, and I want all of you, my fellow enthusiasts, to share in it. With your support, I would gladly travel to Indianapolis and bring the action to you through 15-minute battle report videos.

I realize this is a crazy scheme, but if you'd like to support it, here's a link to the campaign:

I think the folks at Space Cats Peace Turtles are planning something similar. Maybe talk to them?

I eagerly await the Space Cats Peace Turtles event coverage! They actually inspired this idea by talking up the tournament. In retrospect, I probably should have talked to them earlier. This project is not intended to compete with them. In my mind, I was thinking about GEN CON like the Super Bowl of Twilight Imperium... with SCPT being akin to NBC, the main broadcaster, and myself acting like a magazine covering the event in a different medium.