Lost S.P.E.C.I.A.L Tokens

By SwissCheeseVince, in Fallout

Dear all,

I've recently purchased a copy of Fallout: The Board Game and I'm absolutely loving it. Thanks to FFG for bringing the fallout series into the world of boardgames.

What I do not enjoy, however, is my own stupidity.

As I started setting up tiles and tokens for my very first game, I soon noticed that I had left some of the character-bound S.P.E.C.I.A.L tokens in the punchboards before throwing them all into the garbage (d'oh...). Sadly, It was too late when I realised my mistake as the garbage truck had already done its deed. I'm missing 3 S.P.E.C.I.A.L tokens, which belong to the vault dweller, the super mutant and the ghoul. My copy of the game now feels frustratingly incomplete and I'd really want to get my hands on the missing pieces. Does anyone of you know if there's a way I could purchase the missing S.P.E.C.I.A.L tokens (or the whole punch boards they come in) without having to buy another complete game at full price?

Thx for your support.

Eventually someone will start splitting sets and selling parts on ebay or such. there's also usually ppl who just want the models and sell everything else.

Those are probably your best bet.

Turns out the company that prints out the game components (Asmodee, at least I think that's them) has a customer service & parts replacement department. I submitted a request and am waiting for their reply. We'll see if they agree to tend to the intellectually challenged.

I know FFG to always be quite accomodating about this sort of thing and since they and Asmodee have joined up it probably shouldn't be too much trouble.

I will update this thread when I have news about my request. It might come in handy for other players in the future.

Thanks for your answers!

Dear all,

Here's a quick update one the situation.

Asmodee has been really helpful. Their answer to my request (from 9 days ago) :
We are more than happy to help you with your request and will send the requested replacement to you at no cost.

I've recently asked for an update on the situation and it turns out it might take up to 6 weeks for my order to be delivered... Come to think of it, that's a lot of hassle for three little rectangular cardboard pieces ?

I will update this thread again when I get the missing pieces.

Update:

I received my missing tokens today. They were kindly sent to me free of charge by Asmodee's customer service.