Support Doc Update >> Component List 4/15/2010

By ynnen, in WFRP Archived Announcements

We've updated the Living Index and Component List support documents with information from the Game Master's Toolkit, which is currently shipping.

The updated files can be accessed from the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Support Page .

** UPDATE 4/15/2010 ** I've updated the Component List with a generic list of components and cards for The Gathering Storm.

I've created a separate component list for The Gathering Storm that has the specific names and details. The Card & Component List May Contain Some Spoilers! If you are going to participate in this adventure as a player, you may wish to skip this list.

Nice, burning building location card. Will be interesting to see how that's handled.

** UPDATE 4/15/2010 ** I've updated the Component List with a generic list of components and cards for The Gathering Storm.

I've created a separate component list for The Gathering Storm that has the specific names and details.

** The Card & Component List May Contain Some Spoilers! If you are going to participate in this adventure as a player, you may wish to skip this list. **

One word:"WAAAGH!"

(so happy to see more Orcy goodness!)

keltheos, be a bit careful what you post, as ynnen writes the cards for the gathering storm might very well be spoilers for the adventure. I'm not certain I wanted to know that there are orcy stuff in there... (well I love that there is orc stuff in there, I'd just rather go into the campaign without knowing anything about it :) ).

It's not the end of the world but I hope no one else comes in here to post even more comments on what cards are in the campaign. To be honest I think the discussion on cards in the campaign should be in the GM forum, not here.

yep, please no spoilers guys :)

LoL

Keltheos you REALLY are an orc, aren`t you?

you funny guy partido_risa.gif

this thread cracked me wide open, Keltheos`s wild enthusiasm and totaly oblivious to the hints that other posted. oh that was hilarious.

thanks for making my day. partido_risa.gif