First 800pt competitive imperial build. Suggestions for a rounded tournament build please.

By Gun4hire, in Army Building

Hi after posting my original list i got some good feedback and some more games under my belt. This is my updated list and ive been having success. Any suggestions or tips would be great! Thank you!
795/800
Darth Vader [200]
Battle Meditation [10]
Force Reflexes [15]
Saber Throw [10]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

Stormtroopers [44]
DLT-19 Stormtrooper [24]

Stormtroopers [44]
Grappling Hooks [3]
Concussion Grenades [5]
Stormtroopers [44]
Grappling Hooks [3]
Concussion Grenades [5]

AT-ST [195]
88 Twin Light Blaster Cannon [20]
DW-3 Concussion Grenade Launcher [15]

74-Z Speeder Bikes [90]
So unit break down is.....
Vader has battle meditations so he can issue orders where ever needed and because hea so slow this comes in very handy. Reflexes and saber throw i feel are mandatory for vader. And plan ahead where you want him by turn 3-4 cuz hes just so slow but a powerhouse! And dont forget to use cover he can get focused down fast.
Stormtroopers two squads with just DLT. These are your ground gunners they are to clear resistance with there longer range and more fire power, as they go and leave objectives clear for the other two non-DLT stormtrooper squads to take objectives. Then two squads with grappling hooks and concussion grenades are there to be the high terrain objective takers and with there grenades rush in and clear a held objective while the DLT troopers fire from range.
Speeder bikes are really fast and great at reacting to changes across the battlefield. They can spread impact around or take out a AT-RT thats threatening the stormtroopers and also they are great at getting behind enemy cover and taking out troopers.
The AT-ST is the anti-vehicle weapon and there to disrupt enemy plans and clear the way for your forces. If it draws fire away from your squishier units and takes out some units before it falls then its done its job. The twin cannon is your anti-vehicle option to make use of arsenal 2 and the grenades are there once you clear the enemy vehicles and/or can focus on enemy troopers in cover grenades are amazing.
So heres my list with my strategy and thoughts but any ideas or suggestions are welcome and thank you. :-)
Edited by Gun4hire

You're investing quite a lot of points in upgrades. If you get rid of some you are freeing up many points to invest into more killing power.
By getting rid of all grenades, battle meditation and one of the AT-ST Weapons (with 3 weapons on it, your wasting the investment of points of one weapon every turn) you can free up up to 45 Points.
This could either be 4 additional Stormtroopers (One new Troop or adding one to each existing troop) or one more special weapon

I run a pretty similar constructed list myself and am doing pretty good with it so far. I just devote my troops into applying supression and doing objectives by keeping all four of them naked to have the points to invest into another bike squad.

As a rule I probably wouldn’t bother with grenades on DLT squads

I would remove all grenades, and change the ATST's Twin Blaster Canon to the Mortar Launcher. Then you can upgrade your 4th Stormtrooper squad to a DLT, plus you can have a lot of extra table control on turn one and potentially even panic one of the enemy's troopers with the ATST if he sets them up away from their commander.

Thanks for all the feedback ive edited my list.