I'm off to the Beaches of Normandy...

By Klaus Fritsch, in Tide of Iron

I will try and put up my revised experimental unit and terrain stats on the scenario page in a little while. Then you can see the raw stats.

I read on BGG that the new boards are quite a bit darker than the originals. What's your take on them? Are they compatible with the maps from the main ToI game or are they meant to be used alone (e.g. the Normandy scenarios only use the new boards)?

Thanks for all of your info so far!

Sincerely,

Yipe

What are the "66 Campaign Specialization Tokens" and the "4 Specialization Tokens"?

The campaign specialization tokens are the bronze/silver/MoH medals for specialized squads (Flame throw, AT, etc). The 4 new specialization tokens are for the demolitions specialization

Yipe said:

I read on BGG that the new boards are quite a bit darker than the originals. What's your take on them? Are they compatible with the maps from the main ToI game or are they meant to be used alone (e.g. the Normandy scenarios only use the new boards)?

The color on the new boards is slightly stronger than on the boards of the core game, but there is no problem in using them together. Several scenarios in Normandy use boards from both boxes.

StuG III and Jagdpanzer (a Jagdpanzer IV, judging from the mini and the pictures: Move 6, Armor 5, shoot like Panzer IV or Panther, respectively

Any idea why the StuG has armor 5 instead of 4?

According to the Normandy Errata they have armor of 4.

KlausFritsch said:

I will try and put up my revised experimental unit and terrain stats on the scenario page in a little while. Then you can see the raw stats.

The experimental unit stats are on the scenario page. The units from the game have a shaded background, my own have a white background. Please let me know what you think.

Nice Job on the unit sheet!

Brummbar said:

Nice Job on the unit sheet!

Thanks!

Any mistakes you spot, anything that does not seem right or consistent, please let me know.