Any NorCal players ?

By MechaLucha, in Organized Play

Hi all,

I am new to the forum but, can't wait to sink my teeth into all of these great topics. I just wanted to ask first off if there are any people in Northern California , SF bay area in particular, that need another player to battle? Or, any organized games/leagues in NorCal?

Hey @MechaLucha ! I'm also in the SF bay area. There are a few of us slowly growing a community. If you're on facebook, we have a group; just search for "SF Bay Area Legion".

I'm definitely up for more games. Send me a message if you'd like to meet up. There are several good shops around (Endgame in Oakland, Heretic in San Bruno, etc.).

Outflank Games in Fairfield is running our first tournament this weekend and will be organizing league play. We have a local community of 10+ people already and a ton of sweet 3d printed terrain. Come on down sometime and check us out!

There are a few of us in Chico. There are some in Sacramento also.

That's great to hear that so many people are enjoying this game. Thanks to the three that reaponded. Forvige me as I am not savy with how to post and reapond properly on a forum. I am a bit social media challenged lol.

I will be checking out OutFlank games for sure KingCHUD and I will be following your SF Facebook group Nashjaee. Chico is a bit far for me Anthemius. Im actually in the Napa Valley but, I wouldn't mind the drive occasionally for sure.

Im not sure how to add anyone to a friends list or anything but, I hope to play with you all soon.

From Santa Rosa / Sonoma area.

Hey there

I going to be starting up Legions in the next few weeks. Endgame in Oakland has some players. Believe they play on Saturdays when there is open gaming. From what I hear as soon as they get a feew more regularly playing they will dedicate a time for Legion. You can also try looking on hear https://www.facebook.com/groups/156731338306797/

Take care

Rvnt, where do you play in the Sonoma area?

Chico at Heroes Corner has league play starting up this week.

On 5/14/2018 at 5:56 PM, SwdPwnzDggr said:

Chico at Heroes Corner has league play starting up this week.

Where when in Chico do y’all play?

On 5/7/2018 at 6:30 AM, MechaLucha said:

Rvnt, where do you play in the Sonoma area?

We play in Fundemonium on Monday nights at 6PM, Rohnert Park. Private message me if you want to know more.

I too play at Fundemonium. Great little store, good selection, plenty of terrain though mostly 40k themed.

Gonna maybe play at Isle of Gamersn in Cupertino tomorrow...

On 6/2/2018 at 4:26 PM, themightyhedgehog said:

Where when in Chico do y’all play?

Heroes Corner on East. We have a FB group named 530 SW:Legion . Im usually in on Thursdays or Saturdays.

Hey all -- any active players in Norcal, or players wanting to get back into it? It's been a while.

Edited by driver1775

Plenty! Check out the community locator on legion Tournament Circuit.com, lots of Northern California stores submitted

On 7/23/2019 at 7:21 PM, driver1775 said:

Hey all -- any active players in Norcal, or players wanting to get back into it? It's been a while.

Where in NorCal? Lots of active groups all around.

4 hours ago, themightyhedgehog said:

Where in NorCal? Lots of active groups all around.

True! I'm in Chico -- I've joined the 530 Wargaming Group on FB and have found some folks playing Legion there.

Anyone play up in Redding?