Season 2 Ground Assault Kit article

By NeonWolf, in Organized Play

Love the idea of alt art command cards. Excited to get our hands on the recruitment kit! Hopefully that comes out this week or next.

Since they posted the Recruitment Kit Operations I'm assuming that it will arrive this week. New deployments in one of the Operations and a scenario that uses 3 of the Condition Cards at once.

From the Ground Assault article it looks like they are going to leave the Operations for each kit posted on the Legion site so we can use them again whenever we want. I dig that, a lot.

1 hour ago, NeonWolf said:

Since they posted the Recruitment Kit Operations I'm assuming that it will arrive this week. New deployments in one of the Operations and a scenario that uses 3 of the Condition Cards at once.

From the Ground Assault article it looks like they are going to leave the Operations for each kit posted on the Legion site so we can use them again whenever we want. I dig that, a lot.

:D awesome indeed!

1 hour ago, NeonWolf said:

2 games had new deployments. Pretty awesome looking too.