Rebel Troopers [77 Points]: Impact Grenades, Rebel Trooper, Z-6 Trooper

+ Support +

AT-RT [100 Points]: AT-RT Laser Cannon, Long Range Comlink

+ Command Hand +

Command Hand: •Ambush, •Son of Skywalker, ••My Ally Is the Force, ••Push, •••Assault, •••Return of the Jedi, ••••Standing Orders

++ Total: [799 Points] ++

Created with BattleScribe

First list, no playtime yet. Maintain range with walkers. prioritise armoured targets. Troops assist till threats to walkers gone. (anything with IMPACT) Luke plugs holes.

1) Cut back on the Long Range Comlinks. You will quickly find that more than 1 of these becomes a waste. I run none in my list.

2) You run a lot of AV and I would cut back on some of it. Maybe Impact grenades on 2 squads and 1 Laser cannon. The other two AT-RT can have Rotary blasters instead..

Luke with saber throw will not trigger often, but finally that is a question of personal taste.

The Z-6 is only on paper a good choice for the rebels. The white dice without the stormies sourge ability is very bad. The MPL with 2 red dices and the ion and impact keyword is more effective.

If you nevertheless decide to put a Z-6 in a quad the impact grenades are not a good choice. Either you will use a mid-range anti infantry squad or you have a MPL squad (with impact grenades) to fight the AT-ST's.

The laser RT's are the most expensive variation with the lowest factor of usefulness at the moment. There are too much (hard) counter for them (AT-ST's, Vader, Bikes, HH12).

Edited by TobiWan