600 pts. Rebels for Tourney

By BrokenStoic, in Army Building

I have a Tourney coming up here in the next week or so and I am looking for some advice on what direction to take this list in or if it is decent as is.. Pretty simple. I plan on using the speeder to flank and put up enough dice with re-rolls to break through cover and better the average of the white dice. Force push for last minute objective grabbing. The scope should help me use dodge as part of my action more often without having to aim.

Luke
= Force Push

Rebel Troopers
= Z-6 Trooper
= Scopes

Rebel Troopers
= Z-6 Trooper
= Scopes

Rebel Troopers
= Z-6 Trooper
= Scopes

Rebel Troopers

T-47 Airspeeder
= Long-Range Comlink

Are the scopes worth it? I do really like them with the Z6, but they eat up points and actions. Remember, Precise only helps if you already have the Aim. So you get an extra reroll, but you’re pretty much relegated to aim + shoot each round rather than moving.

You bring up an interesting point. I was also thinking about how i would make the most of nimble..

If i drop the scopes and swap force push for mind trick i could afford to put the Z-6 in the 4th unit too.

Edited by BrokenStoic

Scopes are overpriced! 6 points for a single situational reroll is not worth it.

While I am just now getting into the game I am pretty sure I will end up with a personal rule "one activation per 100 points". Or something along those lines.