Wired4War's Untamed Legion

By Wired4War, in Painting

Introducing the fighting men and women of the 720th "Untamed" stormtrooper legion; specializing in wilderness survival, hostile native wildlife, and extended engagements without naval support. Personally commissioned by Grand Moff Tarkin after realizing the inefficiency of Clone War battlefield stratagems against the guerrilla tactics of rebel insurgents, the training regiment of the 720th reflects some of the unconventional Tarkin family rites of passage found in the jungles of Eriadu. All legionnaires are recruited from hardened survivors of uncivilized planetary systems found in the Outer Rim.

vTQ7VI7.jpg

F7MTcg8.jpg

29lv0pd.jpg

z6w6218.jpg

Very nice. I always enjoy it when i see schemes that try something unique! (and here I am all traditional XD)

I like that a lot. You really made it your own. The dark moving bits and lighter armor on the AT-ST works great together.

I know i commented earlier but i can't stop looking at these. I like them quite alot. Will you be painting up Vader in a boba-fett look? ;)

14 hours ago, Alino said:

I know i commented earlier but i can't stop looking at these. I like them quite alot. Will you be painting up Vader in a boba-fett look? ;)

Thank you for the kind words! Right now Vader is all black still, I'm trying to figure out how to subtly fit him in. Thinking maybe green under-cape or a stripe somewhere.