The Nubian design collective's whole vehicle crafting handbook

By EliasWindrider, in Star Wars: Age of Rebellion RPG

17 minutes ago, EliasWindrider said:

What exactly is a discord server?

My wrists are less than perfect and I've been using my "good hours" (in terms of wrists) on work.

Discord servers are private chat and voice severs that you can set up for free. You can give people access and restrictions as needed. Here is their website for your perusal Discord . I'm good with whatever you choose to migrate this to.

Rest those wrists, as much as possible, and feel better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. 🎅 🥳 🎉

Edited by Gordian Naught

@EliasWindrider

@Gordian Naught

I'd be happy to create a Discord server, if you choose.

Regardless, this Thread should be archived for reference purposes.

Merry Christmas!

With the phone app for Discord, you can use the "talk to text" feature inherent in smartphones to minimize typing.

(Technically, you can use that on other platforms as well, I just wanted to point out the option.)

12 hours ago, salamar_dree said:

@EliasWindrider

@Gordian Naught

I'd be happy to create a Discord server, if you choose.

Regardless, this Thread should be archived for reference purposes.

Merry Christmas!

Is there an easy way to archive this thread... saving each page in chrome could do it but then it doesn't link to the next page.

21 hours ago, Gordian Naught said:

Discord servers are private chat and voice severs that you can set up for free. You can give people access and restrictions as needed. Here is their website for your perusal Discord . I'm good with whatever you choose to migrate this to.

Rest those wrists, as much as possible, and feel better.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, everyone. 🎅 🥳 🎉

What's a discord "bot" then.

@EliasWindrider

We might be able to save an archived copy of the thread here: https://archive.org/web/

I'm not sure how it works.

As for Discord, a Bot is used for dice rolling and such for games. Not much need if it's just for the NDC.

Nytwyng has set up forums here, if we want to keep a more familiar setup: http://myswrpg.com/forum/

Discord is super easy, but private for only those invited.

It looks like Oggdude joined Legends of the Galaxy, if you want to stick to a forum format.

3 hours ago, salamar_dree said:

It looks like Oggdude joined Legends of the Galaxy, if you want to stick to a forum format.

Let's do that. Gives us better odds of getting these rules in his generator.

I signed up too.

So have I.

I haven't figured out how to start a thread and I'm signed up as KeithDalbey rather than Elias Windrider

@EliasWindrider

And

@Gordian Naught

I archived this thread, and started a post with the archive link as the first entry!

(And your screen name is EliasWindrider)

3 hours ago, salamar_dree said:

@EliasWindrider

And

@Gordian Naught

I archived this thread, and started a post with the archive link as the first entry!

(And your screen name is EliasWindrider)

Seems like I got redirected to discord from legends of the galaxy previously which I had used exactly once (without really understanding it) in a game a friend of mine ran during the pandemic.

How did you trigger the wayback machine to back stuff up? There are a couple of other ffg threads I want to back up

6 hours ago, EliasWindrider said:

How did you trigger the wayback machine to back stuff up? There are a couple of other ffg threads I want to back up

https://archive.org/web/