Advice needed

By Palpster, in Mansions of Madness

So, I’ve played the first scenario a couple of times with different groups. Looking to get started on the next ones, but I have a question for the experienced players out there:

Would you recommend playing with all available content turned on or just the core? I have everything by now, but don’t know what the impact is of using all content on the core box scenario’s. So recommended yes/no? Or perhaps better to add the content as we reach those scenario’s?

There's no real reason not to include everything once you have it. It adds item and monster variety (plus giving you access to more investigators), and can potentially give some different map variations depending on scenario.

4 hours ago, Inmate4251 said:

There's no real reason not to include everything once you have it. It adds item and monster variety (plus giving you access to more investigators), and can potentially give some different map variations depending on scenario.

I agree. I played core set only for a year, surviving on the original missions and DLC. I got all the expansions this past Christmas and have enabled them all in my collection. Having 32 investigators to choose from and all the options from the expansions (being able to play all the missions now, plus all the new items, spells, game mechanics, and such) makes a great game even better!

Edited by Spike IT

The only hiccup in all this is hunting for map tiles. KEEP THEM SORTED! There's nothing like looking for that one tile that you need that turns up in another stack 15 mins later. We normally pass the stacks out to make it a bit easier.

Thanks! Everything it is.