Imperial Assault Campaign Hero Tier List

By CKLSK, in Imperial Assault Campaign

Very nice overview! Curious about the new heroes' rating, they seem to be top notch.

4 hours ago, Findariel said:

Very nice overview! Curious about the new heroes' rating, they seem to be top notch.

CT is S+ by far... Most broken character ever

I think Tress is B to A. High mobility, but if you want a melee damage dealer, pales into comparison to Shyla and Gaarkhan. I'm experimenting with a build that forsakes damage for mobility and action efficiency with Fluidity, Gundark Throw, Ackley Counter and Aryx Variation.

I think CT is one of the best scaling heroes in the game. Barrage scales fantastically well with tier 3 weapons and the ability to drop potentially 4 shots with a weapon is pretty phenomenal. Especially since his skills are all focused around shooting.

On 12/21/2018 at 8:24 AM, LordDraigo1 said:

I think Tress is B to A. High mobility, but if you want a melee damage dealer, pales into comparison to Shyla and Gaarkhan. I'm experimenting with a build that forsakes damage for mobility and action efficiency with Fluidity, Gundark Throw, Ackley Counter and Aryx Variation.

I think CT is one of the best scaling heroes in the game. Barrage scales fantastically well with tier 3 weapons and the ability to drop potentially 4 shots with a weapon is pretty phenomenal. Especially since his skills are all focused around shooting.

I just finished a Hoth App campaign and she was an absolute monster. I used Mynok strike, Gundark Throw, Dragonsnake and Krayt Fury. I got good weapons through out but in the end I had an electrostaff and a combat knife on her. Once she was able to generate sufficient style tokens through attacks and kills she was pretty unstoppable. I had smart placement on the last mission and she did 15/18 points of damage to the almost 20 point thing. and then walked over two rounds later and nuked the big bad. Tress would take half the map, CT and Jyn would take the other and Ko-Tun was kind of along for the ride.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 4:16 AM, Zrob314 said:

I just finished a Hoth App campaign and she was an absolute monster. I used Mynok strike, Gundark Throw, Dragonsnake and Krayt Fury. I got good weapons through out but in the end I had an electrostaff and a combat knife on her. Once she was able to generate sufficient style tokens through attacks and kills she was pretty unstoppable. I had smart placement on the last mission and she did 15/18 points of damage to the almost 20 point thing. and then walked over two rounds later and nuked the big bad. Tress would take half the map, CT and Jyn would take the other and Ko-Tun was kind of along for the ride.

Last Jabba app campaign I did, Shyla nuked the big bad in the finale in the first turn. EDIT: In the second part of the Finale. The first part was rough. Had a Rancor riding a skiff at one point...

Edited by Majushi

Why is Saska so far down the list? What'd she do to deserve it? Is it because she has red hair?

I'm not a big fan of 'Crowd Wisdom' theories. I get a 'Who is used most' list, I understand that, but to rate a character that you don't use because you don't like 'rang-ers, that generates bad data (us old computer people remember GIGO).

On 2/26/2019 at 1:40 PM, TheEldarGuy said:

Why is Saska so far down the list? What'd she do to deserve it? Is it because she has red hair?

I'm not a big fan of 'Crowd Wisdom' theories. I get a 'Who is used most' list, I understand that, but to rate a character that you don't use because you don't like 'rang-ers, that generates bad data (us old computer people remember GIGO).

Because she's pretty bad. I actually like Saska, but I can acknowledge she's overall fairly weak. Also I'm not sure of the voting criteria, but Saska tends to be the 'does a lot of things pretty okay' type character, which likely polls worse than 'does one or two things really, really good' type characters.

21 hours ago, Abyss said:

Because she's pretty bad. I actually like Saska, but I can acknowledge she's overall fairly weak. Also I'm not sure of the voting criteria, but Saska tends to be the 'does a lot of things pretty okay' type character, which likely polls worse than 'does one or two things really, really good' type characters.

I agree with you, but I do believe it can depend on different gaming group experiences. Saska has proven to be a huge pain in the butt in the 2 campaigns that our game group has used her in. In one, she had the Hand Cannon and her reward card and she was just clearing the board.

That is, of course, because she had items that she isn’t necessarily “guaranteed”, but our group considers her to be somewhere around the upper-middle in terms of how well characters have performed in our campaigns.

Edit: another example from my game group would be that we 100% disagree with where Loku stands on this list. He is definitely an S tier hero in our eyes and has done incredibly well during every campaign he has been in for us. He’s an all around great ranged attacker, as well as support piece. Incredibly dangerous if he gets his reward card.

Edited by Funky_4LOM