List for Rebels 796/800

By Cleto0, in Army Building

Hello, I have not played with this list yet, but i think it could be good at sniping some people off and then luke + rebel troopers to get dodge tokens quick. It think the troopers + luke would take a flank and walk around one side doing double moves and dodging, while the fleet troopers move up the other side with the speeder.
Luke Skywalker 160

Force Reflexes, Jedi Mind Trick,
Fleet Troopers 44
Scatter Gun Trooper, Fleet Trooper, Targeting Scopes, Concussion Grenades,
Fleet Troopers 44
Fleet Troopers 44
Rebel Troopers 40
Z-6 Trooper, Rebel Trooper,
Rebel Troopers 40
T-47 Airspeeder 175
Ax-108 Ground Buzzer, Long-Range Comlink,

Commands:
Return of the Jedi, My Ally Is the Force, Son of Skywalker, Assault, My Ally Is the Force, Son of Skywalker, Standing Orders

Also, do I need to have standing orders in there?

Everybody's trying out their AT-STs. Where are the grenades or ions to react to that? That would probably be my main comment.

On the command card question, take a look at the rules. Command cards are you need (with reference to pips) two ones, two twos, two threes, and Standing Orders.

Question, are Fleet Troops already released or am I missing something?

2 hours ago, Xiervak said:

Question, are Fleet Troops already released or am I missing something?

No, they are not, but they are up in Tabletop Admiral so people are theorycrafting.

3 hours ago, Cleto0 said:

Hello, I have not played with this list yet, but i think it could be good at sniping some people off and then luke + rebel troopers to get dodge tokens quick. It think the troopers + luke would take a flank and walk around one side doing double moves and dodging, while the fleet troopers move up the other side with the speeder.
Luke Skywalker 160

Force Reflexes, Jedi Mind Trick,
Fleet Troopers 44
Fleet Troopers 44
Fleet Troopers 44
Rebel Troopers 40
Rebel Troopers 40
T-47 Airspeeder 175
Ax-108 Ground Buzzer, Long-Range Comlink,

Commands:
Return of the Jedi, My Ally Is the Force, Son of Skywalker, Assault, My Ally Is the Force, Son of Skywalker, Standing Orders

Also, do I need to have standing orders in there?

So the Fleet Troopers blaster pistols, and the Scattergun, only have Range 2. If the terrain in conducive to them staying on cover until they can get close enough to fire their weapons, this may work. More likely, they will not be effective the way you are envisioning as both the Stormtroopers and Snowtroopers outrange them with their weapons.

The list desperately needs AV. I would also go with another Rebel squad over a Fleet Trooper squad.

23 hours ago, kac said:

On the command card question, take a look at the rules. Command cards are you need (with reference to pips) two ones, two twos, two threes, and Standing Orders.

Follow up on this the rules ref mentions "may include only one copy of each command card" - seems like you can't have duplicate command cards as well, am I reading this correctly?

Yes

Thanks guys, my bad