ZealuxMyr's Workshop

By ZealuxMyr, in Fallout

WTqDXQ5.jpg C2b8CqX.jpg

I, of course, had to do the Vault Dweller's jumpsuit as though it is from Vault 101. My Vault Dweller also has a facial expression that leads me to conclude he went ahead and DID ALL THE DRUGS...I forgot eyelids are a thing so he has googly-eye looking eyes and, at this point, it's too funny to go back and fix :P

This is my first time painting (and basing) minifigures, typically I repaint product from FFG's Star Wars: X-Wing Miniatures or Star Wars: Armada games... Got to say, I enjoyed painting these minifigures far more than repainting ships from the Star Wars games. These are organic, forgiving, and contain ZERO perfectly straight lines or hard edges. So much more fun!

I do, as you can see, still have to paint my Brootherhood Outcast figure. Hope to get that done this weekend! :)

Finished my Brotherhood Outcast

Pp6Wed9.jpg 9yIeKs6.jpg

I kinda wish there was a WOW reaction available because a Like is not enough! But worthy of a trophy at least!

Edited by Fnoffen
for elaboration

Just basing left to do on the Fallout New California Expansion pack minis:

ZU9IURE.jpg e8i6IqA.jpg QEiflLd.jpg S3EgHMB.jpg HMAn0F4.jpg RfV67sM.jpg XOf8VPV.jpg oUPgL5R.jpg

Amazing work!

Thank you @Fnoffen .

I still haven't gotten to basing the Fallout: New California miniatures yet, but I did use some spare parts (clear peg and jetpack flame) from a Star Wars: Legion Boba Fett miniature to fix the Mr. Handy model's appearance:

Ar0dHGg.jpg

W1aVcLt.jpg vpWGSoz.jpg

Now, hopefully, my next update will be the models all nicely based and ready for questing!

Fantastic idea with the flame and peg.

I'm kinda reminded about my wifes genious idea of how to make a Frodo model wearing The One Ring. She simply made a base and created two glue (the kind that turns transparent when it dries) footprints on it. Simple when you think of it.

Edited by Fnoffen
for elaboration.