When does Lordsport Shipwright act?

By SergSel, in Rules Questions

Hello,

I had the following game situation. It is Marshaling Phase. My opponent has Lordsport Shipwright on board. I am the 1st player and I marshal Northern Keep. The question is, can I kneel Northern Keep and gain gold or the opponent has the right to kneel my Northern Keep first?

I refer to:

"

Marshaling phase player action window

The first player always has the first opportunity to act during this action window.

In addition to being permitted to initiate "Action" and "Marshaling Action" abilities (like all players), the active player is also permitted (when it is his or her turn to act) to, as a player action, marshal a character, location, attachment, or duplicate. Action opportunities in this window continue in player order until each player has consecutively passed."

but it is not clear for me what a player action is.

"As a player action" means marshaling a card has the same timing as using an Action ability. So, after you marshal Northern Keep, the next action opportunity is for the player to your left. So your opponent can kneel your Northern Keep between the moment you marshal it and the moment you use it.

ok thanks