Quick Draw vs Slow on the Draw

By Rikalonius, in Legends of the Alliance

What happens when Jyn's holster adroitness meets Greedo's tentacle fingered attempts to procure his firearm, but the app includes a caveat that Greedo gets an extra black dice. Here's how I resolved it, let me know if it is accurate:

Greedo activates. Jyn shoots because quick on the draw precedes anything else.

Jyn shoots again because of Greedo's slow on the draw. Greedo gets an extra black dice.

Greedo shoots, Jyn does not defend with her white dice due to the caveat of the app.

13 minutes ago, Rikalonius said:

Greedo activates. Jyn shoots because quick on the draw precedes anything else.

Jyn shoots again because of Greedo's slow on the draw. Greedo gets an extra black dice.

Greedo shoots, Jyn does not defend with her white dice due to the caveat of the app.

I don't know what caveats the app brings, as I haven't faced Greedo yet, but your first two lines sound correct.

23 minutes ago, dwaynedauzat said:

I don't know what caveats the app brings, as I haven't faced Greedo yet, but your first two lines sound correct.

I don't know if it changes from game to game, whenever he is attacked because of slow on the draw, he gets an extra black defense dice, and then the target looses 1 defense die, which for most characters is their only one.

1 hour ago, Rikalonius said:

I don't know if it changes from game to game, whenever he is attacked because of slow on the draw, he gets an extra black defense dice, and then the target looses 1 defense die, which for most characters is their only one.

Well, that really does step up his game. Now, he really does seem to be an “Ominous figure”.