Forum Login error

By Green Knight, in Star Wars: Armada

If I log out from a browser, I cannot log back in.

I'm OK as long as I do not log out.

Seems I'm not alone in this.

Explains why I've been having issues at work after i cleared the browser, thought they just got wise.

@BrobaFett is down to just his phone login I believe. Just one example.

Armada is dead, they are closing the forums. Not even Rieekan can keep this game alive.

13 hours ago, TheCallum said:

Armada is dead, they are closing the forums. Not even Rieekan can keep this game alive.

28166449_10156416914520832_1655402228042

Edited by Drasnighta
3 hours ago, TheCallum said:

1 hour ago, Drasnighta said:

28166449_10156416914520832_1655402228042

It must be true. We can't post pictures anymore.

ALL login is down other than previously logged in accounts that dont automaticaly log out.

Ok, well at least I know it's not just me. Went to login on my new tablet last night, and I kept getting error messages. Thanks for posting.

so is this an issue with FFG forums or with Asmodee accounts?

EDIT - ok its an issue with FFG forums, accounts work on amodee.net but throws an error when you try and enter the FFG community site

Edited by slasher956
2 hours ago, slasher956 said:

so is this an issue with FFG forums or with Asmodee accounts?

EDIT - ok its an issue with FFG forums, accounts work on amodee.net but throws an error when you try and enter the FFG community site

Yes. Same happened to me.

Its been like this at least 2 days, was wednesday i believe i first had the issue

@Green Knight , can you change the title of this thread to "PSA: Do not log out!" or something similar to better catch the attention of other users?

I don't know if this is related by my star wars galaxy of heroes app and my scene app both are having the same issue. People cannot log in on GoH and I haven't checked if others are having the same with scene. But it's quite the coincidence

-edit - seems GoH has been fixed now.

Edited by BlueSquadronPilot

I just watched them add the message to the top of all pages ...

standard text...

Then bolder...

Then obnoxiously red... ?

It works again...

30 minutes ago, Green Knight said:

It works again...

yay

Which means the picture works now

Thank the force it's back up! I've been craving my forum fix for the last couple days. Even sent in a ticket over it

It's good to be back :D

3 hours ago, Drasnighta said:

Which means the picture works now

And uncensored!

15 hours ago, Undeadguy said:

And uncensored!

someone forgot the spoiler tag.