FAQ v3.0 posted

By Fightwookies, in Imperial Assault Campaign

I didn't see anything too crazy or surprising that hasn't already been discussed on these forums.

Yeah, I guess I'm glad to see Drokkatta's errata finally in the FAQ even if it was already confirmed.

The FAQ entry on attacking with another figure (e.g. False Orders) seems to confirm that the attacker has access to any passive benefits from Imperial class cards (e.g. Find the Weakness). There seemed to be some debate on that when I first looked for clarification.

1 hour ago, udat said:

The FAQ entry on attacking with another figure (e.g. False Orders) seems to confirm that the attacker has access to any passive benefits from Imperial class cards (e.g. Find the Weakness). There seemed to be some debate on that when I first looked for clarification.

From my understanding, in this situation whether its the Imperial controlling a Rebel or the Rebels controlling an Imperial Figure, all passive abilities and when declaring attacks/during attacks abilities that are specific to the figure are available.

For example the Imperial can use Diala's ability to re-roll her own attacks, or discard Saska's device tokens for extra surges should the figure have them, or power tokens

7 hours ago, neosmagus said:

From my understanding, in this situation whether its the Imperial controlling a Rebel or the Rebels controlling an Imperial Figure, all passive abilities and when declaring attacks/during attacks abilities that are specific to the figure are available.

For example the Imperial can use Diala's ability to re-roll her own attacks, or discard Saska's device tokens for extra surges should the figure have them, or power tokens

Yeah, as an Imperial Player I'd love to attack with Diala. Often focused, rerolls and precise strike for strain. That all sounds delicious.

Precise Strike cannot be used with an attack from Embrace Suffering , because it happens during end of round step of the status phase, i.e. outside of an activation.

(Precise Strike has a limit of once per activation. Another rule/ruling in the FAQ defines that abilities with once per activation limits can only be used when activation is happening.)

Edited by a1bert